FOR BIG AND SMALL EXPLORERS
Since the reopening of the Berggruen Museum on 15 March 2013, Berlin has gained much more than just some grandiose exhibition architecture: after all the collection of this famous art dealer is one of the most significant private collections of classic modernism worldwide – as such it will even open the eyes of little explorers with its 36 Picassos, numerous works by Klee & colourful paper cut-outs by Matisse.
So, off to Berlin ... and with the kids in tow, too! We invite you on an exciting journey through Blue Phases and magical fantasy landscapes at our city's latest museum highlight. Included is a delicious 4-course meal from the famous QUADRIGA kitchen - where knowledge- thirsty kids from 6 years on can relish our culinary delights.
• Two nights in a luxurious double room, incl à la carte breakfast
• Culinary welcome gift in the room
• Ticket to the newly opened Museum Berggruen, incl audio guide
plus a one-hour introduction by the curator
• The book ‘Picasso der Zeichner’ (Picasso the Artist) containing
140 paper works by the artist
• A delectable 4-course dinner in the QUADRIGA restaurant (excl drinks)
EUR 469.00 per person sharing a double room.
Arrangement for children:
• Two nights in parents’ double room, in own room if two or more children
• Marshmallows as a welcome gift
• Museum ticket and children - one and a half hours sheer excitement!
• The book ‘Picasso für Kinder – der Museumsführer’
(Picasso for children – the museum's guide)
• and a lavish feast at parents’ table in the evening
EUR 188.00 per child (from 6 yrs onwards)
For your reservation please click on ‘Send Enquiry’.